Our Rent a Toyota program is a vehicle rental program available only through Toyota dealers. This means that not only do you have an opportunity to rent models with the latest technology and convenience features, but you get the quality customer service you’ve come to rely on from your local Toyota dealership. Are you considering a new Toyota lease or purchase? Try before you buy! Our Rent a Toyota program could put you in the driver’s seat for an extended test drive of your preferred model! Whether you need a service rental, an insurance replacement vehicle or you need something a bit more rugged for special travel plans, Toyota of Naples has got you covered!
For your convenience, you can Rent a Toyota directly from our website or utilize the Rent a Toyota feature within the Toyota App! Select Toyota of Naples as your pick-up location, date/time, vehicle, and upload your driver details.
Are Rent a Toyota rates competitive with other rental agencies?
Yes. Toyota dealers are committed to satisfying current and prospective Toyota owners. We are able to provide very competitive rates since the vehicle and the facility are part of an existing Toyota dealership. Contact Toyota of Naples for exact rates.
Can I rent a vehicle at one location and return it to another location?
At this time, the vehicle must be returned to the Rent a Toyota dealership where it was rented.
Can I rent any Toyota vehicle?
Participating Rent a Toyota dealers have a wide variety of the latest models available for rent. Please check with your local Rent a Toyota dealer for available models in your area.
Can I rent from any Toyota dealership?
You can rent from any participating Rent a Toyota dealer. To find your closest participating dealer, click here.
Can I buy the vehicle I am renting?
Absolutely. Most Rent a Toyota vehicles are available to purchase after their short four-month in-service period. Please check with your dealer for details.
Can I take the vehicle I rented into Mexico or Canada?
Rent a Toyota vehicles are allowed in the continental United States, Alaska and Canada. Rent a Toyota vehicles are not covered in Mexico.
Are there age restrictions on the person renting the Toyota?
Yes. You must be at least 21 years of age to rent a Toyota vehicle. Check with individual dealers for exact age requirements.
Are there any other restrictions?
You need a valid driver’s license and a major credit card in your own name to rent a vehicle in the Rent a Toyota program. Proof of full coverage insurance that will transfer to the rental vehicle will be required at the time of rental.
Notes about licenses:
* A valid license from the Renter’s state of residence or country of origin is required (i.e., must not be expired, must not have any restrictions).
* An International Driving Permit or license is acceptable but is not required.
* A military license is acceptable as long as it is accompanied by the Renter’s state of residence license, as well as proof that the Renter is on active duty.
* A Learner’s Permit is not an acceptable license.
* A temporary license, permit or application for a Driver’s License may be acceptable. Always check with your local Department of Motor Vehicles to verify that such paperwork is valid and has not expired.
* Some states will hold a driver’s license after a ticket has been issued by police. This ticket is not acceptable.
You don't have any saved vehicles!
Look for this link on your favorites:
Once you've saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time.